UPDATE: We’ve just passed $500! Your generosity is humbling, thank you all so much, and keep spreading the word!
If you’re feeling as helpless as we are, you’re probably looking for what to do to help the protesters in Minneapolis. This weekend, my wife and I are matching the first $1,000 in donations to any of the following organizations:
- MN Freedom Fund: https://minnesotafreedomfund.org/donate
- Black Visions MN: https://www.payit2.com/fundraiser/98548
- Unicorn Riot Ninja: https://secure.everyaction.com/zae4prEeKESHBy0MKXTIcQ2
- George Floyd’s Family GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
- The Detroit Bail Project: https://www.detroitjustice.org/the-bail-project
Here’s all you have to do…send us a redacted copy of your receipt to (me at jerlance dot com). That’s it!
Every little bit helps, so please spread the word and donate whatever you can afford.