If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying? -Shantideva
What I’m Doing Now (July 2020)
- Learning how to better lead leaders
- Re-acquainting myself with software development after a few years away from actively doing so
- Still answering leadership questions on the Leading Questions Podcast
- Finding ways to support Black people in my spaces, work, and life
- Trying not to catch COVID-19
- Learning, poorly, to de-stress
What I’m Doing Now (Aug 2018)
- Learning how to be a better practitioner of SAFe
- Working on writing some chapters toward a book about leadership
- Trying to carve out time to unwind with hobbies
- Answering leadership questions on the Leading Questions Podcast
What I’m Doing Now (Jul 2018)
- Continuing the aforementioned podcast about leadership with my friend Dawn.
- Doing much yard work around our new house.
- Catching up on Hugo-nominated fiction so I can vote on them by the end of the month.
- Reading so much about politics.
- Wishing I could go back to being barely knowledgeable about politics.
What I’m Doing Now (Mar 2017)
- Focusing heavily on catching up at work.
- Falling behind on blog entries.
- Keeping up on a podcast about leadership with my friend Dawn.
- Preparing for talks at Penguicon (and helping out with programming there too)
- Looking forward to several other conferences this year!
- Trying to keep an eye on how I eat; with varying degrees of success.
What is this?
It’s a /now page, describing what I’m doing now. You can find out more about the concept at nownownow.com.