If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying? -Shantideva
What I’m Doing Now (Mar 2017)
- Focusing heavily on catching up at work.
- Falling behind on blog entries.
- Keeping up on a podcast about leadership with my friend Dawn.
- Preparing for talks at Penguicon (and helping out with programming there too)
- Looking forward to several other conferences this year!
- Trying to keep an eye on how I eat; with varying degrees of success.
What is this?
It’s a /now page, describing what I’m doing now. You can find out more about the concept at nownownow.com.